Let’s make a hand-knit throw!
We have several dates to choose from including nights and Saturday Workshops... or contact us to schedule a private workshop for you and your friends!
How to sign up:
- Select whether you would like to include yarn in your workshop price, or bring your own yarn (see details below)
- Provide any yarn color preferences in the "additional comments" box at checkout
Workshop & Yarn: ($85)
If you select the Workshop including yarn, we will have your yarn ready for you when you arrive! We will have a variety of colors to select from, and you can provide your preferred colors in the "additional comments" section at checkout.
If you select BYO-Yarn, you will only pay the instructor fee for the workshop. You will need to purchase and bring 4-5 rolls of your own chunk yarn that will work for your personal decor and style at any craft store. See tips below for buying yarn, or feel free to call Wendy @ 978-826-4741 for more info.
Yarn Buying Tips:
- Lap Throw is roughly 30x50 and 4 rolls (skeins)
- Oversized Throw or Blanket is 40x60 and 6 rolls (skeins)
- Chenille fabric is our preferred fabric (we found wool to be itchy and it often piled)
- We recommend buying extra rolls and then return what you don’t use
- If you tell the craft store employee the yarn is for a "hand-knit chunky throw" they will help you find it easily!
Questions? Contact email@example.com